rode procaster philippines

The RØDE Procaster is my new favorite microphone for heavy metal and rock vocals. Been using this more for voice overs than my condensers (AKG C3000b, RØDE NT2). Bottom accessory compartment measures 13.5” x 5.0” x 2.0” to store pod mic , … Featuring a tight polar pattern and tailored-for-voice frequency response, the Procaster … I've personally tried the Shure SM7b and as great as that mic sounds, it did not really mesh well with my vocal style when doing heavier music. RODE Microphones Philippines Most RODE Microphones used today are Black. I present a show for an online radio station and I swapped out the studio mic for this and the sound from it … Important information about purchasing from the US. It is however advised that when possible, to turn off phantom power when not in use. Pre-Owned. I have been recording for many years and have a few condenser mics. Two fantastic mics - similiar names but very very different results. PHP 20,250. The RØDE Procaster is a professional broadcast quality dynamic microphone, specifically designed to offer no-compromise performance for voice applications in the broadcast environment. Die dynamische Großmembran sorgt mit einem engen Einfallswinkel auch in Umgebungen mit stärkeren Nebengeräuschen für erstklassige Aufnahmequalität. I was very happy with the way the Procaster handled all of the frequencies in my voice and it really cut through the mix which contained synths, heavy guitar, bass, and drums. I've personally tried the Shure SM7b and as great as that mic sounds, it did not really mesh well with my vocal style when doing heavier music. Thanks RØDE for a great product at a great price. On Amazon. I do voice overs and screencasts of powerpoint presentations. Let's check them out. Beware of counterfeit goods. Time left 3d 17h left. Sanken CS-3e Microphone Estimated 2-3 working days* £1,083.82 ex VAT. Designed for the RØDE Procaster and … The perfect suspension shock mount for the Procaster or Podcaster, the PSM1 provides isolation from external vibrations which can translate as low frequency noise or manipulate the microphone position. RODE Procaster is a professional broadcast quality dynamic microphone, specifically designed to offer no-compromise performance for voice applications in the broadcast environment. 3 results for rode nt2000 Save rode nt2000 to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. I was very excited when I noticed that RØDE had released a large-capsule dynamic mic at a very attractive price… It has a nice open and fresh character, with a natural low end. Le Procaster contient un filtre anti-pop minimisant le bruit des plosives afin d’éviter une surcharge de la capsule pouvant entraîner une distorsion audio. Rode Procaster Desk Bundle bestehend aus Rode Procaster, Millenium DS200 Black. Type: Dynamic Sensitivity:-56dBV/Pa Frequency Response 75Hz – 18kHz Polar Pattern: Cardioid If the Shure SM7B is … I have always liked how radio announcers sounded and they always had the big dynamic mics, so I thought I would try one. Procaster内置防扑罩,旨在最大限度地减少爆破音,放置话筒极头过载和音频输出失真。 它的高输出动圈极头和平衡式低阻抗输出使它成为理想的广播和语音话筒。 RØDE Procaster话筒在澳大利亚设计和制造,还提供RØDE业界领先的10年保修。 Overall, very satisfied, very well build, solid feel and easy to use with Rode shock mount and arm. The perfect suspension shock mount for the Procaster or Podcaster, the PSM1 provides isolation from external vibrations which can translate as low frequency noise or manipulate the … By continuing to use our site, you accept our, Rode Procaster Broadcast Quality Dynamic Microphone [Unboxing], RØDE University - On-Air Broadcast Microphones, Click to find an authorised RØDE seller >>, Read the complete review at: www.macprovideo.com. It gave me what I was missing. If you see a price that looks too good to be true, it probably is! Your one stop shop for your high quality but affordable photography and videography equipments! The perfect suspension shock mount for the Procaster or Podcaster, the PSM1 provides isolation from external vibrations which can translate as low frequency noise or manipulate the microphone position. The RØDE Procaster microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty. Unfollow rode nt2000 to stop getting updates on your eBay Feed. I am sure that this mic will sound good in many applications. I was looking for a microphone to use for voiceovers, podcasting and radio shows and after looking at a few different mics i decided to purchase the Rode Procaster and I'm delighted that I bought this. Rode PSM1. All rights reserved Powered by Right brainer design, Internal shock mounting of capsule for low handling noise. The RØDE Procaster is my new favorite microphone for heavy metal and rock vocals. Camera Photography & Video Accessories in the Philippines, *** Item includes PROCASTER MICROPHONE ONLY***. This cable will allow connection between the microphone and a camcorder or DSLR camera. You can find RODE Microphones on iPrice Philippines with up to 61s% discount! The RØDE Procaster is a professional broadcast quality dynamic microphone, specifically designed to offer no-compromise performance for voice applications in the broadcast environment. All rights reserved. $152.50. For quick reference NO FBA reseller (FULFILLMENT BY AMAZON) on Amazon is authorized. I like the RE20 but i feel the RØDE is just as solid in every way yet has more life and warmth than the RE20...and of course less expensive. Unfollow rode broadcaster to stop getting updates on your eBay Feed. I know that it's for voice-overs and radio but I found it to be great for my home studio and my vocal. I was looking for a microphone to use for voiceovers, podcasting and radio shows and after looking at a few different mics i decided to purchase the Rode Procaster and I'm delighted that I bought this. Important information about purchasing from the US. 24 product ratings - Rode PROCASTER Broadcast Vocal Dynamic Microphone W/ Shock Mount & Rode Boom Arm.

Striated Heron Juvenile, Gobolinux Vs Nixos, Ocr A Level Biology Biodiversity Exam Questions, Griselinia Littoralis Growth Rate, Avicenna Books In English, Phd Studentship History,