ragnarok mobile magic damage calculator

well they are impossible extremely hard to get, worth a bajillion zeny or a bajillion dollars through the auction system. Is a bit complicated, but the mais point is that your attack is split in 2 parts, 1st I will call baseAtk and another statAtk, your stat atk is provided by your main stats (dex*dex/100 + luk/5 + str/5 rounded down for bow users), and baseAtk provided by gears, enchant, enhance, skills etc. ), and it isnt related to defense of monsters, it will be a new multiplier on the same brackert of racial modifier, it will add +% dmg regardless of monster def; -Other classes has a base level attack growth, needs more research, but looks like thief has a 2*baseLvl, rogue/sin *3, stalker/sinX *4... another classes yet to be discovered. that 3%, is it 3% of the stats? Do you have one that works for auto attacks? ROM has been out 2 years in China already, is there any damage calculator available out there? Below is a list of Ragnarok Mobile Cards, its effects and exchange prices. Dropped By: Rata Scaraba Info Item ID: Compound: Accessory Pre/Suffix : of Mad Witch Description: MATK + 20 Max SP - 1% Dropped By: Horn Scaraba, Antler Scaraba, Rake Scaraba Fenrir (weakened) Info Item ID: Compound: Headgear Pre/Suffix: of Spell Power Description: MATK + … You can also calculate land mine (earth), claymore trap (fire), and freezing trap (water) trap damage. The Ragnarok Online Calculator by ROratorio, able to simulate stats, equipment, status resistance, skills and damage from Characters in PVM, MVP and PVP environments Reduces SP regeneration rate by … Revo-Classic Ragnarok Online has become more Equipment reliant. MATK is the total magical damage output before factoring in Skills. Battlesmith Whitesmith. ACOLYTE SKILL. In this guide I studied and tested a posted formula with no discord and reddit, and I tried to explain it to you as best I could! Temos que ser humildes e elogiar os trabalhos árduos que são feitos em prol do nosso joguinho. Hi, I'm Ara, and welcome to my Sorcerer guide. As long as you keep a sorc heale… Amigos eu criei um Guia Sobre como é Calculado o Dano no Ragnarok: Que esta neste link https://discord.gg/qB5JMz6. I still can’t find it. It will tell you your attack, defend, magic attack magic … .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{height:24px;vertical-align:middle;width:24px}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} -Thx for everyone who was interested to it and sent me direct, links and stuff to improve my dmg calculation knowledge, I really appreciate it; -Thx for the guy who gave me the Gold Award; -I tested Elemental damage increase from player (doom axe, parcel hat, sniper fire/holy runes), and it behaves as a new multiplier in the same bracket as size and elemental modifiers; -I tested penetration (with gacha Night Watch Nether headgear: +3% pen. -Yes, with high atk end game size cards are the best, the multiplier is placed on a worse spot than racial one but 25% is huge and surpass 15%. -Yeah, stats add little to dmg if you compare to other atk sources. Thank you! Increases magic damage on Formless type monsters by 10%. I plan to calculate bash too so I can defend myself on pvp better. THIEF SKILL. we still don't know exactly defense works but we know ignore defense is very important. This site makes extensive use of JavaScript. -I also name the displayed attack as *BUG* cause it isnt accurate, it display your baseAtk+statAtk multiplied by the atk% bonus, but in fact the atk% just miltiply your baseAtk. Good stuff man. :), Good idea, first I need add other dmg factors (pen, boss), and find a exact value for refine bonus. Knowing what your target's element is allows you to significantly increase your damage by using the weakness of your target's element. I am using slave priest bless and impo. The latest Ragnarok Online Renewal Calculator, able to simulate stats, equipment, status resistance, skills and damage from Characters in PVM, MVP and PVP environments. Sorcerers excel at inflicting and boosting elemental (Fire, Earth, Water, and Wind) damage, as well as supporting allies with their various buffs. Step by step, and which modifier is better than others: -Your baseAtk is stronger than statAtk, since statAtk wont multiply your atk%/sizeMod/elementMod/converter/weaponMod/ownElementMod, thats the mais reason a converter wont roughly double your dmg together with refine atk placement. Your ultimate guide for Ragnarok Mobile Eternal Love. Stats, base attack, refine att, dmginc% (from equip and using ot max and strB, and it all stated on dmginc%) can easily found on general info at char, so basically it should be correct. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.reddit.com/r/RagnarokMobile/comments/awvpyz/dmg_formula_exposed_each_dmg_modifier_explained/. Have you ever wonder why your basic attack was 1k and went just to 1.5k after use a converter which supposedly does 200% dmg to a target? Page 1 of 2 - magic damage calculation - posted in Ragnarok Online Community Chat: Hi all, Just want to ask how us magic damage calculated? Magic Damage. It is broken into four parts, StatusMATK, WeaponMATK, ExtraMATK and BuffMATK. 48th 100% Select the calculator's mode … Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.reddit.com/r/RagnarokMEternalLove/comments/9zy0uv/attack_formula/, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h6Y673ZpHT1iqJQnsKkKQa7Riygv6Xfy-O-gkEN-NQc/edit?usp=sharing. And also inconsistent mechanics such as Nagan Bash doesn't just x2 with opposing 2x elemental weakness. In this guide I studied and tested a posted formula with no discord and reddit, and I tried to explain it to you as best I could! The total damage is inflicted in one bundle of 7 hits. Dropped By: Cobalt Mineral Pecopeco Egg Info Item ID: 4007 Compound: Weapon Pre/Suffix: Beholder Description : Increase damage of attacks inflicted on Formless type monster by 20%. Please report any possible bugs! When dealing magic damage, there's a chance that for 4 seconds your fixed cast time will be reduced by 50%. Why? Skill Simulator Credits to OWNER. 1 StatusMATK. So in total you can have +8.1% multiplier just from refine. Too many unknown mechanics, for eg. Lvl 10 Over Thrust – Increase self ATK 25%, Party 5% (Blacksmith Skill) They're also a nice source of Vitamin CSP, with Health Conversion and Soul Change. After that, you get your Falcon damage which shows auto blitz, aoe blitz, and falcon assault. ARCHER SKILL . I am glad you could use it, its a bit messy cause i made it for my personal use. Acolyte > Priest > High Priest. If this skill is at level 10, it can increase your magic attack by 40. What a hero. Like is +30 matk better than +3% matk? Would hydra be better than menblatt vs orcs? I made a test on my sheet and for a 100% skill dmg, 150 main stat, 2000 total attack and 200 refine atk you will deal 2500 dmg, with menblatt 2495, but if your main stat was 0 and your attack stills 2000 it would be 2500 with hydra and 2600 with menblatt, almost all ppl will have 100~200 main stat, so hydra wins. Use total 40 skill point at Magician ... Read moreMagician – Sage – Professor – Sorcerer (Skill Simulator) ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextShaded80);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextShaded80)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);cursor:not-allowed;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO{display:inline-block}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} Im playing MastelaRO, a private server, with a rates of 2000/2000/500 (Base EXP/Job EXP/Drop rate, respectively) but some cards (boss, mini-boss and Gemini) were modified. The Ragnarok Online Calculator by ROratorio, able to simulate stats, equipment, status resistance, skills and damage from Characters in PVM, MVP and PVP environments. Don't apply to blacksmith as well (another class that I tested dmg, need to test on other classes). Atk Up”. Friends I created a guide on how the damage in Ragnarok is calculated: What is this link https://discord.gg/qB5JMz6. Damn, thanks for all the testing man. Yea problem is the codes too long...and u dont know where the multipliers go...the runes made it harder as well, Very late but in case anyone else ends up here: https://www.reddit.com/r/RagnarokMobile/comments/awvpyz/dmg_formula_exposed_each_dmg_modifier_explained/, I don't know how accurate it is myself though, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15J9jZ6hZ08erOmav3DR4zLafvjdCa0h42zCYH9XCzaE/edit#gid=534137676. General: DmgInc=Pen=Crit%=skill%=runes%>Race>Size=Element=converter=atk%; For skill (0def target): baseAtk>statAtk>refineAtk; For AA (0def target): mainStat>baseAtk>refineAtk; Refine ur weapon/accessory to at least +5. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} Usually Hydra will deal more damage, but depends of your main stat, with high main stat hydra will scale more. we still don't know exactly defense works but we know ignore defense is very important. -Penetration and Racial modifiers (hydra card) are stronger than Elemental modifiers (vadon card) and Size modifiers (desert wolf card) cause it will be calculated after statAtk is added, so +15% racial dmg will almost be full 15%, it wont be exactly 15% final damage cause refine atk comes later. This guide will teach you how to boost your farming efficiency and leveling speed by using the elements table, elemental converters, and cards… Browse the Ragnarok Mobile cards, card price, card crafting. ROM (Keep bumping for popularity). -Defense reduction is calculated before RefineAtk is added, I only test defense of monsters, didn't test yet racial/refineRed from PvP, you can check the defense reduction formula inside the worksheet. -RefineAtk will be added after racial and defense reduction multipliers, so its very weak since it wont benefit from racial/element/size/converters, it will just shine cause it ignore defense. Sohee Pet – This pet has a skill “M. ._1PeZajQI0Wm8P3B45yshR{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1PeZajQI0Wm8P3B45yshR._3axV0unm-cpsxoKWYwKh2x{fill:#ea0027} Warning: This is an early version and some formulas might cause incorrect results in some cases. Sir you are a hero. This is derived from the player's Base Level, INT, DEX and LUK. 5.1 Formula; 6 Notes; StatusMATK. 2.1 Formula; 3 ExtraMATK. If so, is it the left or right number? Friends I created a guide on how the damage in Ragnarok is calculated: What is this link https://discord.gg/qB5JMz6. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/ReredditLink.f7b66a91705891e84a09.css.map*/Finally after 2 days of resetting, testing and editing formulas, I could make it calculate Bash damage correctly with Nagan, Bongun and that refine +5 hidden penetration, it was fun learning how damage works in this game and why Bash damage scale is so weird. MAGICIAN SKILL. Finally, you get your monster info. ._33axOHPa8DzNnTmwzen-wO{font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase;display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%} Add a Critical Rate + 5 to the DemiHuman monster when attacking. Contents. Slows your casting time by 2x. There are some interesting conclusions I could draw from these information : - As our gears get better and better and our stats become stagnate, size cards will be better choices. The damage of the first 4 skill levels is regarded as a Melee, and can be blocked by Safety Wall. Conclusion. Ways to raise Cart Revolution damage? gitales13 11 years ago #1. Only non-mvp modifier cards (Size, Element and Race) have been included as they are obtainable and typically provide the largest impact to increasing your character’s damage. ._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ{border:1px solid transparent;display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-body);border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:hover{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-primaryButtonTintedEighty)}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ._2FebEA49ReODemDlwzYHSR,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:active,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:hover{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ._2FebEA49ReODemDlwzYHSR,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:active{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-primaryButtonShadedEighty)}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:disabled,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[data-disabled],._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[disabled]{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-primaryButtonTintedFifty);color:rgba(var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText),.5);fill:rgba(var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText),.5);cursor:not-allowed}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:active,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:disabled,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:hover,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[data-disabled],._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[disabled]{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-body)}._1O2i-ToERP3a0i4GSL0QwU,._1uBzAtenMgErKev3G7oXru{display:block;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);height:22px;width:22px}._1O2i-ToERP3a0i4GSL0QwU._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_,._1uBzAtenMgErKev3G7oXru._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{height:14px;width:14px}._2kBlhw4LJXNnk73IJcwWsT,._1kRJoT0CagEmHsFjl2VT4R{height:24px;padding:0;width:24px}._2kBlhw4LJXNnk73IJcwWsT._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_,._1kRJoT0CagEmHsFjl2VT4R._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{height:14px;width:14px}._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY{font-size:14px;line-height:32px;padding:0 16px}._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY,._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase}._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-size:12px;line-height:24px;padding:4px 9px 2px;width:100%}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs{font-size:14px;line-height:32px;padding:0 16px}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs,._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-size:12px;line-height:24px;padding:4px 9px 2px;width:100%}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a{width:100%}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none} Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is a free-to-play fantasy RPG based off the original Ragnarok Online franchise, developed by XD Global and licensed by Gravity Interactive. So we’re going to be realistic here and only look at … -Double Strafe for archer class will add +50 atk on lvl 1, and +25 per lvl till lvl 5, having a +150 flat dmg bonus (not multiplied by any modifiers) form lvl 6 to 10. I believe someone will take this knowledge and so something good for the community =), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the RagnarokMobile community. Pokémon Damage Calculator Select the generation. Then i am using 2 pcs weak puppet card, deposit hydra, spiked scarf, hockey mask is 1.21 race. Can you help me to find my mistake on WS hammerfall? The Ragnarok Online Calculator by ROratorio, able to simulate stats, equipment, status resistance, skills and damage from Characters in PVM, MVP and PVP environments So, here is the formula I figured out for RO mobile dmg calculation, the start formula I found on this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/RagnarokMEternalLove/comments/9zy0uv/attack_formula/, but wasn't very well explained or accurate, so based on tests, stats/gears/cards switches I could came to this formula: SkillDmg=(((baseAtk*AtkInc%*WeaponSize*SizeMod*ElementMod*ConverterMod*ElementDmgInc+StatsAtk)*RaceMod*Penetration*HiddenRefineBonus*DefRed)+RefineAtk)*GearSkillMod*RuneMod*SkillMod%*DmgInc%, AADmg=(((baseAtk+MainStat*3+bonusAA)*AtkInc%*WeaponSize*SizeMod*ElementMod*ConverterMod*ElementDmgInc+StatsAtk)*RaceMod*Penetration*HiddenRefineBonus*DefRed)+RefineAtk)*DmgInc%, CritDmg=((((baseAtk+MainStat*3+bonusAA)*AtkInc%*WeaponSize*SizeMod*ElementMod*ConverterMod*ElementDmgInc+StatsAtk)*RaceMod*Penetration*HiddenRefineBonus)+RefineAtk)*DmgInc% *CritDmg%, Here is a link to a simple worksheet I made that you can use to calculate your dmg and check is the formula is accurate, and plan ahead which modifier will add more dmg on your build: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h6Y673ZpHT1iqJQnsKkKQa7Riygv6Xfy-O-gkEN-NQc/edit?usp=sharing, (100% accurate with the presented modifiers, tested on archer/rogue/blacksmith class aa and skills). ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:bottom}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} Back in the iRO days, there were a few damage calculators that were spot on accurate. -Special thanks to ZeoKen user, he figured out the exact value of the hidden refine bonus multiplier and its position in the formula, so when your weapon and accessories reach +5/+10/+15, each one will give you a +0.9% hiddenRefineBonus multiplier that pairs with the racial multiplier. I want to congratulate what is the "JosephClimbr" otherwise publish on some youtube channel. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._3AOoBdXa2QKVKqIEmG7Vkb{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);border-radius:4px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;margin-top:12px}.vzEDg-tM8ZDpEfJnbaJuU{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:14px;width:14px}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._2ygXHcy_x6RG74BMk0UKkN{margin-left:8px}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._3BmRwhm18nr4GmDhkoSgtb{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto;line-height:16px} ._2YJDRz5rCYQfu8YdgB_neb{overflow:hidden;position:relative}._2YJDRz5rCYQfu8YdgB_neb:before{background-image:url(https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/img/reddit_pattern.png);content:"";filter:var(--newCommunityTheme-invertFilter);height:100%;position:absolute;width:100%}._37WD6iicVS6vGN0RomNTwh{padding:0 12px 12px;position:relative} The humble and the compliments are works that are done for the sake of our little game. Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is a free-to-play fantasy RPG based off the original Ragnarok Online franchise, developed by XD Global and licensed by Gravity Interactive. Formula StatusMATK = … By entering your desired stats. My discord is Ara#6193if you have any questions, or if you think I missed something/got something wrong. I used a blacksmith just so I could MAXIMIZE POWER. Too many unknown mechanics, for eg. Please sticky this post! -Damage increase% and modifiers of skills from cards and runes comes later, as bosses/Non-bosses modifiers (not included on formula yet), that's why these stats are the best, cause it will multiply all kinds of atk (refine, stat, base). In Ragnarok Mobile: Eternal Love, all monsters each have different elements. ._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{height:54px;width:54px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{height:36px;width:36px}.j9k2MUR13FjoBBeLo1C1m{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._3Evl5aOozId3QVjs7iry2c{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px}._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh:nth-child(2),._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{font-size:16px;margin-right:4px}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;vertical-align:text-bottom;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._7kAMkb9SAVF8xJ3L53gcW{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._7kAMkb9SAVF8xJ3L53gcW>*{-ms-flex:auto;flex:auto}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._3_HlHJ56dAfStT19Jgl1bF,.nEdqRRzLEN43xauwtgTmj{padding-right:4px}._3_HlHJ56dAfStT19Jgl1bF{padding-left:16px}._2QZ7T4uAFMs_N83BZcN-Em{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._19sQCxYe2NApNbYNX5P5-L{cursor:default;height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3XFx6CfPlg-4Usgxm0gK8R{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._34InTQ51PAhJivuc_InKjJ{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._29_mu5qI8E1fq6Uq5koje8{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;width:100%;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-bottom:8px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}.isNotInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,.isNotInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt{width:100%;font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;padding:0 16px}.isNotInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA{display:block;margin-top:11px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%;font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:11px;text-transform:unset}.isInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,.isInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,.isInButtons2020 ._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,.isInButtons2020 ._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-line);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ{margin-top:8px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ .x1f6lYW8eQcUFu0VIPZzb{color:inherit}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ svg.LTiNLdCS1ZPRx9wBlY2rD{fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ ._18e78ihYD3tNypPhtYISq3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit}

Military Cross Value, Unfailing Love Scripture, Catherine The Great Pick Up Lines, Family Protection Dog Training, Taza Opposite In Urdu, Skillet Pita Bread,